to “ROBOTIZE” the process..to “TEMPLATIZE” things, to make things impersonal and so on..
so, hence and therefore: below is what i came up with:
 First, after reading the blog, i would categorize
– (a) its a piece of information (for example, the shed) or the humidity on the first floor bathroom
– (b) an opinion ( for example: the crack above masterbathroom, will or should Rafel fix it , can he fix it and so on..),
– (c) a question ( for example: can the tenant paint in non faux finished areas or can the tenant remove the popcorn ceiling)
– (d) a concern ( for example: the drip pan by the water heater)
– (e) an emergency ( so far there has been none, but lets say the pipe bursts, god forbid, no, but its an example)
and so on.. see attached image below
 I will , after going through 1(a) , through 1(e) – tag/categorize this – ON THE BLOG..
i THINK this will generate an email, informing you, of the changes, at any event,
I JUST put a widget and u will be able to find – the category ..
there is a clear cut demarcation in the lease that both parties signed about a maintenance request – and also what constitutes an emergency..
I may not be able to re-mention what we already signed (after having it reviewed by the attorneys) as to what are landlord obligations and what aren’t
..about what are maintenance CONCERNS/REQUESTS versus what is/are a REQUIREMENT on behalf of the landlord or the tenant for that matter.
[a] there is this blog for the resident…> in the SUBJECT header – PLEASE categorize – whether its a maintenance request or just information –
please put it in the email subject header with the date:
[b] I will, upon reading the blog post, edit and categorize – that would be – how we prioritize..
[c] if its an emergency – PLEASE CALL THE LANDLORD AT HIS MOBILE NUMBER..
email with a subject header emergency
[d] We are cognizant of what we signed in the lease :
and we are aware of our obligations..
No one is perfect and we certainly neither are,
nor we claim to be: we dont and wont violate the lease agreement we signed..
HOWEVER, if you believe that your concern is a VIOLATION of the lease and that sufficient time HAS passed by and the landlord or his designated agent, ie.. me – has not responded satisfactorily,
PLEASE enter -: this text: – in the subject header -> LEASE VIOLATION BY THE LANDLORD :
I hope this, above covers all the possible scenarios :
as it relates to relaying information and the format
which would ensure fastest response and categorization/prioritization etc etc
and so on