THERE ARE 2 AREAS IN THE HOUSE :
[A] OUTSIDE OF THE HVAC
[B] INSIDE THE HOUSE
On the Outside areas:
[a] Deck is almost new – almost because good boards were not discarded.
Deck was remodelled in 2014 JULY , so at this point of time. the deck is 1 year old
photos below have time stamps – click on the photos for a larger view
[b] The Swimming Pool -was redone – from scratch – replastered – in July 2014 – Today is August 17, 2015 – so the pool is 1 year 1 month old.
shown above is a picture of the contractor – who re plastered the pool in 2014 June.
now, here is how the pool looks like AFTER this replastering
[c] THE FENCE IS RELATIVELY NEW – the flower boxes on the fence wwere done in august 2014
[d] the RETAINING WALL was done in JUNE 2015
RAFAEL DIDNT DO IT.. SO ROBERT CONNOR – CRAIG LIST CONTRACTOR – DID THE RETAINING WALL IN JUNE 2015 AND HE ALSO DID THE WALL BY THE BACK SIDING OF THE HOUSE
now, the part b is the INSIDE areas: the HVAC area :
There are TWO floors in the house – Downstairs and Upstairs:
 Bigger bedroom –> the floor of the room – wood – was done in 2006 – so, as this time of writing its 9 years old .The paint is 2 years old. The electrical and the fixtures – were done in 2015 – so, its recent
 Hall way – the hall way floor – wood – was done in 2006 – so, 9 years old. Paint is 2 years old.
 Utility room – done in 2015 – June – so,its onemonth old – the fixture – the insulation, sheet rock, etc. and the baseboards.. also in the utility room a new light fixture was installed -> https://milahouserepairs.wordpress.com/2015/05/18/utility-room-and-bedroom-light-its-in-see-photos-thanks/
The water heater was installed – its new – with a 9 year warranty – on September 11, 2013. So, at this time, i.eas of august 17, 2015 – its less than 2 year old.. 1 year 11 month old – precisely
actualy the date was September 13 not February 2013 – as shown here
in JUne 2015 – ROBERT CRAIG LIST CONtractor – did the Return air valve –
The air handler for the AC units – was done in 2011 – so its 4 year old as of today.. august 17 2015
 The Bathroom – downstairs:
- [a] the Floor – is of marble – these tiles are italian – crema marfil – marble tiles – the marble floor was done ON august 13, 2015 – so, its 4 days old.
- [b] The Double Sink Vanity – is of walnut wood – even the inside is walnut wood.. the drawers ie – this was done in MAY 2015 – the sinks are new, and so are the faucets – the plumbing on rthe vanity is also new.. even the sheet rock behind is new .
- [c] the Toilet is 6 years old
- [d] the Mirrors – there are two mirrors – were purchased and installed in July 2014 – so, there are one year old.
- [e] The Light fixtures – were purchased – new – and installed -in June 2015 – so, they are less than 2 months old.
- [f] The bathtub – faucets and drains, tub sprout , the CA register etc were – purchased and installed – new in August 2014 .. so,they are about an year old.
- [G] miscellaneous items – punch list there are about 53 small items in the punch list requested by the tenant -in July august 2014 -0 there were all compeletd – here is some itemized summary and details alongside receipts –> https://lednichenkoolgashulman.wordpress.com/tag/house-of-olga-materials-list/
- NEW CARPORT DOOR –> INSTALLED BY AUSTINE – COLLAZO – CONTRACTOR – IN AUGUST 2014
NEW ROOF – Rood was done in march 15, 2012 – this is a brand new roof – so 3 year old roof..
This roof was done by clear choice roofing and there is a 25 year warranty on it
ROOF PROOF OF NEW ROOF IN MARCH 2012 VENDOR = CLEAR CHOICE ROFFING, AUSTIN TEXAS SEE CERTIFICATE AND INVOICE BELOW: SEE ATTACHED COPIES OF CONTRACT AND PAID INVOICE. MATERIAL=OWENS CORNING 3-TAB SINGLES. COLOR=AMBER, SKY LIGHT REPLACED AND SIDING REPAIRED
SEE ATTACHED COPIES OF CONTRACT AND PAID INVOICE. MATERIAL=OWENS CORNING 3-TAB SINGLES. COLOR=AMBER, SKY LIGHT REPLACED AND SIDING REPAIRED
May 22 2014
On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 12:10 AM, Danielle Batiste <email@example.com> wrote:
THE ABOVE – MOSTLY COVERS THE ROOF AND THE DOWNSTAIRS :
REGARDING THE UPSTAIRS: IN REVERSE CHRONOLOGICAL THE FOLLOWING REMODELLING WAS DONE:
 MASTER BATHROOM – this was done in May June 2015 – this is recent – new fresh paint – contractor name: alfredo –
click on images for larger pictures
ALL the things that were done to the house since the house was purcahsed by ajay mishra – the landlord – in 1998 february – will be listed shortlywith photos and time stamps:
for now, here is whats new
[a] in LIVING AREA -> everything including the sheet rock is new – everything means
- GRANITE FLOORS ARE NEW – NEW AS IN DONE IN 2001 – 2002 –
- there was a SUNKEN LIVING PIT –
- AND A FIRE PLACE
- AND A SAUNA – WHERE THE HALF BATH IS NOW –
- Those kitchen windows – are 10 year old.. theye were bought NEW – and installed new in 2001 – 2002
- everything – means – everything you see including the wriing, the electical , the plumbing the sheet rock, the floors – wood and granite – the lights, the windows, the cabinets, the island, the appliances are all ,from 2001 – 2002 .. yeah even the COLUMNS – there was a LOFT – and the sheet rock and EVEN THE CATHEDRAL CEILINGS TONGUE AND GROOVE PINE – had to be sand blasted – because they were stained DARK..
these track lights were also new – installed in 2001 – 2002
photos of remodelled to the STUDS – will be posted shortly..
AND YES, the master bath room is also, completely chnaged from when the house was bought in february 1998:
here are the changes in the master bathroom
[a] SEPARATE SHOWER – there was a shower -tub combo.. before
[b] Jaccuzi – this was a bathtub – with a shower on the wall.. so even the plumbing is new. well, new as in 2001 -2002
[c] The Half bath – this was a sauna before
[d] the marble you see all over on the floors and walls- was not there – instead it was ceramic tiles..
[e] even the sheet rock in the master bath room is new – too bad the tenants painted over the faux finishes – they were beautiful
[f] the window that you see in masterbathroom above the Jaccuzi – was not there – it was installed -in 2002
the ONLY thing in the masterbathroom that wasnt changed – is -> the vanity – and that mirror.. thats all
and yes, the roof – in the entire master area – the bedroom and the master bath room was stained dark brown – it was sand blasted – costed $5900 in 2001 to do that sand blasting of the entire roof of the second floor – ie. of the upstairs, cathedral ceilings, tongue and groove pine.
- fyi – the old kitchen has plywood cabinets – and it was only 7 feet by 8 feet – 🙂 and theere was ONLY one window – that was 3 by 4 feet window
yes, even the STAIR CASE IS NEW – ie in 2001 – 2002
yes, there are some things that are still the same old – > and they are
 the huge glass doors, the sliding glass doors are still the same. in bedrooms and the living room..
 the smaller bedroom downstairs – did not have a door – before – and neither did it have any window – it was changed in 2007
 the foundation is the same and the electrical junctiona box is the same old..
so, in summary you can say
[a] ROOF IS 3 YEAR OLD
[B] POOL AND DECK IS ONE YEAR OLD
[C] INSIDE – FIRST FLOOR IS – 1 YEAR OLD –
[D] INSIDE SECOND FLOOR IS 13 YEAR OLD